Re: KLC - Footprint Properties

Hi Michal,

Thanks for your comments. My apologies for not seeing your email at first.

3 to 8 can be summarized with "using defaults values for footprint
properties". My goal is to keep the KLC as simple as possible so any
contributor can quickly understand it. 11 is redundant with 6.5 and 12 is
debatable. In *PCB Design Optimization Starts in the CAD Library*, they
mention the nominal height is 1.2mm. I'd go with that.

Carl