KLC checks for .pretties

Hi Jon,

The Jenkins setup is awesome. I have a few questions about it.

1. For kicad-library, it is using the latest KLC check script, is it?
Patrik Bachan has contributed many great fixes to the scripts recently.

2. It would be great to have it setup for each pretty repository. I don't
know how Jenkins works, in fact I have just read a tutorial about it. I see
there is a CLI for it, do you think it would be feasible to set up the
pretty repositories as projects using the fp-lib-table?

Regards,

Carl

Follow ups