Re: KLC checks for .pretties

I saw the updates, but they conflict pretty heavily with what I have. I'll
work on integrating my work in to the main branch tonight.

I have thought about setting up jenkins jobs for all of the repositories,
but managing it seemed like a nightmare since there are so many libraries.
It might be possible to script the jenkins jobs, I'll ask Nick since he is
a bit better at jenkins than I.

Jon