Re: Hello & Question

Hi and welcome on board :)

I wrote some functions to help me with PR handling. It is for fish shell,
but you can easily modify it for other shells.
You can find them here:
https://gist.github.com/diggit/4c6c6fb847180b8ebf6bab92884046d8
I use it on top of my forked symbol repo with additional remote called
"upstream" pointing to official kicad-symbols repo.
Calling `gupr 668` clones PR from upstream to branch 668, then opens
subshell and checkouts that branch. After finished work, just log out from
shell and you are back on master.

Patrik Bachan (diggit)

so 15. 10. 2016 v 22:08 odesílatel Ashton Johnson <acj0003@xxxxxxxxx>