Re: Transistor packages (TO_SOT_THT)

Hi Bernd!

about the large pads: I agree!
about the _MountFromLS: I'm not so sure ... is that really required? If I mount it from the bottom, I don't really need the silkscreen on the top, right? I can e.g. place some additional components from the top, where the transistor is at the bottom ... What's missing then is mainly the REFDES ... SO maybe having only the Vertical package for mounting from below is enough?

Anyways I'll make script to also create this symbols (should be wuite easy) and then we can discuss in the final PR. OK?

Best,
JAN