Transistor packages (TO_SOT_THT)

Dear all!

I'm currently putting together a python script to regenerate the TO-220/247/... packages in TO_SOT_Packages_THT.pretty. I would also add missing packages ...

For that I would like to thin out the lib a bit and make the namjing scheme simpler: - Basically I think there are only 2 necessary footprints for any TO220-like package :
  * TO-220_Vertical
  * TO-220_Horizontal
- As an Extension one can add versions with larger pards:
  * TO-220_Vertical_LargePads
  * TO-220_Horizontal_LargePads
- Today there are two more extensions
* Reversed: mounted with the metal-shield up ... this could also be useful and can be included * MountedFromLS: This is not necessary, as it can be done by mirroring the device

So I would propose to have (example for TO-220):
  * TO-220_Vertical
  * TO-220_Vertical_LargePads
  * TO-220_Horizontal
  * TO-220_Horizontal_LargePads
  * TO-220_Horizontal_Reversed
  * TO-220_Horizontal_Reversed_LargePads

Based on that I would do all still missing packages (the script only needs the measures and is otherwise easy to operate).

Then I would delete all old version and replace them with the new set. A series of simple search-replace in the .lib-files should then fix the footprint-names in a second PR.

Is this OK for everybody, or did I miss something?

Best,
JAN