Re: Analog Devices RF components and component aliases

Hi Miron,

Welcome aboard, it's always great to have people keen to contribute.

I think you should be ok to take the lead on AD RF parts - I have addressed
the alias question in our other discussion, we'll walk through it when you
submit your first PR.

Cheers,
Oliver