Re: Analog Devices RF components and component aliases

Hi, Oliver,

Thank you for the welcome. :)
It's nice and I am honoured to be part of this Community.
I have already added apx 33 new components to analog_devices but now I am in the process of proofing them based on the KLC compliance rules.

I am not sure whom to ask, but I also started to translate the suite in my language.
Is there a new release 4.0.6 coming soon ? I would like to know whom to contact in order to get more info regarding KiCad release calendar. Maybe this 4.0.6 will include my translation too.

Thank you all for accepting me in your Community.

Regards,

Miron Iancu