Re: "Recommendations" in "Travis" script for KLC compliance ?

Thank you, Oliver. Enjoy. :)

Meanwhile, the script keeps rejecting any pushes although the rejection criteria is clearly not included in the documented KLC.

I haven't found any documented recommendations regarding positions and alignment:

Violating EC03 - Extra Checking
Check part reference, name and footprint position and alignment
field: reference, posx 400, posy 600, recommended posx -700, posy 525
field: reference, justification L, recommended R
field: name, posx 400, posy 500, recommended posx -700, posy 450
field: name, justification L, recommended R
field: footprint, posx -800, posy -600, recommended posx 650, posy -450

This is a blocker for any library contribution. Can anyone, PLEASE, solve this ?

Regards,

Miron