Re: "Recommendations" in "Travis" script for KLC compliance ?

It's not a blocker as they can still be merged even if the checker script
reports violations. Any contribution gets checked by a librarian anyway.

Please remember that even some of the stricter KLC rules may be ignored
under certain exceptions. Don't take the automatic scripts as a rejection
of your contribution :)