MeetUp of KiCad Developers, Librarians and Contributers on MiniDebConf in Hamburg?

Hi there,

beside the annual big Debian DebConf there are also smaller events with
this format called MiniDebConf. The Debian (Mini)DebConfs are open for
every interested people.
One of such a mini conference is getting held in Hamburg Germany at the
end of the spring this year.

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2018/MiniDebConfHamburg

MiniDebCamp: May 16 to May 18 followed by
MiniDebConf: May 19 and May 20

The intention of the MiniDebConf is of course dedicated to the Debian
contributors. But every upstream project is also a contributor to Debian
in various ways. :)

I asked Holger Levsen, the main organizer of this MiniDebConf, if it
would be o.k. if people which are involved and contributing to KiCad
could also use some room, equipment and space within the CCC Hamburg
Hackerspace to work on the next KiCad release for bug squashing,
documentation, l10n work or also for improving the libraries of KiCad
and he gave me a warm welcome for this idea!

The users of the CCCHHS are also using KiCad very often and would like
to provide their space to get a famous KiCad 5 release soon.

So I'm willing to help organizing such a subevent within the Debian
MiniDebConf if there are enough people who have an interest to make such
a meetup happen!

I asked for hacking or workshop space for about estimated 10 people, and
even it would be coming more people this should be no problem.

For keep food and space organized it's needed that the organizer know
how many people will come to the MiniDebConf. For this there is a
registration on the Debian wiki.

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2018/MiniDebConfHamburg/Registration

For people which haven't a Debian account or a wiki login please contact
me and I can add you to the participants list. A registration deadline
is the 1th of May 2018.
If there are further question which are not intended for the ML please
also send me an email.

And one more rule, we would need to hold at least one talk about KiCad,
no matter what kind and what language. ;) Should be no problem I guess.

I would be happy if some more people are willing to attend the
MiniDebConf in Hamburg and we could teach each other e.g. about the
library content creation or improving!
And the CCCHHS user are happy if they could get workshops.

So are there other people which would like to meet other KiCad
Developers, Librarians and Contributers on MiniDebConf in Hamburg?

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert