Re: Fwd: Re: Mail to TB and clarification of fridge posting

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 1:43 PM, Scott Kitterman <ubuntu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In parallel to Valorie's response, I was having this discussion.
>
> One of the points from my discussion with Mark was that he wanted to have a
> joint CC/KC (+ jr) meeting on how we move forward from here, so this is what
> they have suggested.
>
> Personally, I don't see much point in a meeting to rehash how fubar the
> situation is.  Thoughts?
>
> Scott K

While that article remains posted on the Fridge, i do not.

My reasoning: while that is posted, it is their framing of the
situation. They have heard our thinking, but none of *that* is posted.
Therefore, not only are they stuck in their position, they are not
listening to us, or anybody else.

A dialog takes two, at minimum.

Valorie