Apologies and KC meeting

Hi folks,

Apologies for my lack of involvement over this past few weeks.

I got home from Berlin on the Friday and my brother was involved in a jet ski
collision on Saturday evening.  So this past few weeks have been rather hectic
for my family and I.  Having got my brother home from England via an epic
roadtrip, and getting him to see our family GP, I now feel more able to focus
on other interests.

>From my understanding, the new council needs to call a meeting, if this has
not been done already, I would like to participate in it.  Just give me a date
and a time and Ill try to come along :)

I want to thank you guys for your understanding, and also the help and support
given to me following my brothers accident.  Id also like to thank those of
you at Akademy for the hand holding and support.  It was wonderful to put
faces and personalities to the IRC nicks and to have the craic with you.

With kind regards,
Clive

Follow ups