Re: Apologies and KC meeting

On Sun, Sep 25, 2016 at 12:57 PM, Clive Johnston <clivejo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Apologies for my lack of involvement over this past few weeks.
>
> I got home from Berlin on the Friday and my brother was involved in a jet ski
> collision on Saturday evening.  So this past few weeks have been rather hectic
> for my family and I.  Having got my brother home from England via an epic
> roadtrip, and getting him to see our family GP, I now feel more able to focus
> on other interests.
>
> From my understanding, the new council needs to call a meeting, if this has
> not been done already, I would like to participate in it.  Just give me a date
> and a time and Ill try to come along :)
>
> I want to thank you guys for your understanding, and also the help and support
> given to me following my brothers accident.  Id also like to thank those of
> you at Akademy for the hand holding and support.  It was wonderful to put
> faces and personalities to the IRC nicks and to have the craic with you.
>
> With kind regards,
> Clive

So good to hear that your brother is on the mend at home, and that you
are back home too, and getting caught up.

I think the next meeting we'll have will be a membership meeting for Santa?

On our meeting page on the wiki we can add any other tasks, to be
handled after his vote.[1]

I'll ping Santa to set a date and get us going.

Valorie

1. https://community.kde.org/Kubuntu/Meeting