queuebot in #kubuntu-devel

Hello,

If you've been in #ubuntu-release on freenode IRC, you might have noticed that there is a bot that shows the packages in the New and Unapproved queues, notifications for new images in iso.qa.ubuntu.com (for milestones) and in general any notices relating to the kubuntu packageset (I'm forgetting what else it does related to that).

Currently the bot only shows the ISO QA tracker notifications and the packageset filter (which I'm forgetting what it does). I think it would be beneficial to have notifications from queuebot that will indicate when a package in the kubuntu packageset will go to the Unapproved or New queues. This will ensure that our development team can filter out our notifications (as opposed to searching though #ubuntu-release) and be notified when packages get approved (or rejected) from either queue.

If we decide to do this, it would be as simple as a merge proposal against lp:queuebot.

Thoughts?

--
Simon Quigley
tsimonq2@xxxxxxxxxx