Kubuntu 17.04 Planning Meeting

I think it would be good to have a planning meeting for Kubuntu 17.04 to ensure that everything goes smoothly and as planned and to discuss what we can learn from 16.10.

I created a Doodle poll here: http://doodle.com/poll/q4pp89ra6b2yhy78

I created an agenda here: https://community.kde.org/Kubuntu/ZPlanningMeeting

Ideally the active members of the development team, the council, and anyone else who is an active member of the Kubuntu team would attend.

I feel like this shouldn't go in the Ubuntu Online Summit because it's nearly a month after 16.10 is released, and that's valuable time that we can use to complete various items.

Let me know what you think!

--
Simon Quigley
tsimonq2@xxxxxxxxxx