Re: Kubuntu 17.04 Planning Meeting

Hey Valorie,

Hey Simon, I think this is a great idea, just slightly jumping the
gun. At this point, I'm seeing a lot of people just gutting out the
necessary work, and we're all getting tired. The release team seems to
be driving themselves there as well.

How about giving ourselves a week to recover? Meanwhile, I've been
looking at some Trello cards, and trying to update them. I suggest
that if each of us has a bit of time and energy, we pick a Trello card
and move the task along as we are able.

Ok, fair enough, here's a new Doodle: http://doodle.com/poll/kyuz654h2c5tm6rp

The items in the agenda seem very reasonable, and I hope that people
will add their names next to items they plan to take responsibility
for.

Great! :)

If we meet sometime next week, perhaps we can discuss things in a
cheerful and positive way, and get Z off to a great start. I've been
running Yakkety since it opened for development, and so far it is the
best system I've ever run in my life. Stable, powerful, beautiful.
It's a great base for the Z improvements, in my opinion.

I agree and have also been running it since the day it opened for development. ;)

--
Simon Quigley
tsimonq2@xxxxxxxxxx