Re: Where are we now?

Hi Valorie,

Yes, there are huge disagreements on what needs to be done.  Yet again, I am
absolutely livid and just had to walk away from IRC before I did or said
something I'd regret.  For me, this is becoming too frequent and I can't
continue to donate my time to something that just makes me angry and drains
all the fun and positive energy which I used to enjoy while contributing to
this project.

I have come to the conclusion that the problem is actually me and my own
feelings, as I seem to be the only person who is being affect by this.  Maybe,
the recent events in my personal life are being projected onto how I interact
with the Kubuntu Community/Team and how I deal with stress in general.  I
don't know :(

So, I feel that I should step aside and take some time to work out my
relationship with the team and figure out how I can contribute and actually
enjoy doing it.  I have been reading the logs on how this has been dealt with
in the past, but can't seem to find anything.  Can the Kubuntu Council please
advise me on how this works?  Do you need me to formally resign/step down to
allow someone to take my place?

Thank-you for your understanding and support,
Clive

On Thursday, 3 November 2016 13:52:26 GMT Valorie Zimmerman wrote:
> The notes on our Vision meeting don't tell the whole story. While it
> is unfortunate that we couldn't meeting in BBB for the meeting, we
> still did the work (even if it was a bit draggy) in IRC. The most
> important part, to me, was that most of the developers gave their
> positions. I'm just sorry that Philip was not there, and that we
> couldn't finish.
>
> What I've observed over the past few weeks is that when Clive, Philip,
> Santa and sometimes Rik talk among themselves, we get things done. So
> I hope you guys will do that more.
>
> Right now, it seems that KCI is working, but I've heard that it is
> not. Is it working? If not, what remains to be done?
>
> I heard disagreement about what needs doing next. Can we hear about
> that in more detail? I don't think this should wait for another
> meeting.
>
> Valorie

Follow ups