Re: temporary release manager

It seems this got lost in the holiday rush. Walter Lapchynski
<wxl@xxxxxxxxxx> has offered to act as Release Manager for Zesty, and
would like our support in that. He is now a Kubuntu Member, and Ninja
(I believe).

Aaron has given him a +1 and I have as well. We both will assist
Walter so that his expertise is not lost to us no matter what.

Walter has started https://community.kde.org/Kubuntu/ReleaseManagement

Please give at least a couple more +1s.

Valorie

--