Kubuntu Developer Application for Rik Mills (doodle poll included)

Hi,

As encouraged by the team and council, please find below a doodle poll
for proposed developer application meeting times.

http://doodle.com/poll/a3qe3nbtgxsxth2r

My developer application wiki page can be found here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RikMills/KubuntuDeveloperApplication

That page is still a work in progress, but any comments and constructive
criticism on that OR the application as a whole, added to the comments
section if you are able, is very welcome. If the wiki will not cooperate
for you, or you just wish to, you can email me, or chat in IRC/Telegram
etc with any comments you have.

Best regards

Rik

Follow ups