Re: idea for social media management

Micheal Tunnel mentioned Zapier which is an APi integrator, and can be used
to drive messages to multiple channels.
Something needs to be the root of course, like the website.

The other approach could be python and perhaps Jenkins, bit more complex.

I feel the answer must be via automation. I'll be happy to work on coding
something up once I get the Kubuntu Kafe streaming setup and finalised with
YouTube hooked up.

Best wishes
Rick