Kubuntu Dev Meeting

Hello all!

We're very close to the Kubuntu 18.04 LTS release and I would like for us
to go though the Phab board [1] to see what needs doing to polish our next
LTS release. We will also go though the board to see what we do not plan on
doing, what we are doing for next release 18.10 and add some tasks for the
next 9 months to the release of 18.04 LTS and to 18.10.

Even though the title of the meeting says Dev (Developer) I want everyone
to know we love work from non-dev tasks like documentation (I'm looking for
some more help with the Kubuntu Manual!), QA (will also go over how we
currently do it), Artwork, and more!

The Doodle is at this location: [2]

[1] https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/214/
[2] https://doodle.com/poll/ztqpvydsqkhwhvv4