Re: Backports PPA policy for 18.04 LTS

Hello Rik, Kubuntu

Thank you Rik, for your clear and well set out email. I can see merits in
both approaches, and from a technical perspective I would have chosen
solution B.

However, my primary concern is with our users, and providing them with the
best KDE based distro in a way they have come to expect. With that
perspective firmly in mind I believe A is the right way forward.

I say A is the correct approach.

Best Wishes
Rick