Kubuntu Council Elections 2018 - Results

Hi Kubuntu community!

The Poll for the 2018 Kubuntu Council elections closed a short while ago.

I have the pleasure of announcing the three elected members to the
Kubuntu Council.  In order of voter preference:

1. Valorie Zimmerman
2. Myriam Schweingruber
3. Simon Quigley

I hope you will all join me in welcoming Simon Quigley as a new member.

Once again I would very much like to thank Philip Muškovac, who had
decided not to stand again, for everything he has previously done for
our project and the council.

I look forward to working with new and continuing members.

Rik Mills.