Use of the money that we have in the bank

Hello all!

With the new council members I'd like to raise the topic about our funds.
Since there is not enough to pay a developer full or even part time I think
we should use it for items to sell like stickers, flash drives, pens, and
others. This can help us get more members who contribute by being able to
have the Kubuntu name out there. It will also help us pull in more funds to
help maybe get part time funds for a developer.

Under the 'others' subject we can also get some reading material together
to get word out about contributing and the project. I'm looking for other
people's opinions and ideas as well as votes from the KC later on.

Follow ups