Re: Ubuntu Flavors Meeting Final Time and Agenda

On May 14, 2019 2:03:03 PM PDT, Simon Quigley <tsimonq2@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>For the call, I was originally thinking of using Google Meet (the new
>iteration of Hangouts?) but it seems they have locked down meeting
>creation to users of a GSuite account

What about Jitsi Meet? I just noticed they have really matured and have a whole suite of products including a privacy-respecting, low latency, hosted WebRTC solution that requires no accounts.

>If someone at Canonical cannot create a meeting

They should really host a Jitsi server…
--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D