Re: Fwd: sponsored post at kubuntu.org

Just my 2 cents: this is a request for us doing promo for them, why would
we do advertising for a company we don't even know, nor whether they are
active in Free Software or
using Kubuntu. I would strongly argue against doing this.

They are an advertising company, sponsored posts or not, it's just
advertising.

We shouldn't event start talking to them

Regards, Myriam