Re: [Merge] lp:~guiverc/ubuntu-manual-tests/lubuntu-calamares into lp:ubuntu-manual-tests

1:  All were checked by script with no errors.

guiverc@d960-ubu2:/de2900/lubuntu/qa-testing/ubuntu-manual-tests/testcases/image$   test-case-format *.txt
auto-login_after_install.txt
custom_partitioning_on_btrfs.txt
custom_partitioning_on_xfs.txt
custom_partitioning_with_seperate_home.txt
full_disk_install_encypt_bios_noweb.txt
full_disk_install_encypt_bios_waitweb.txt
full_disk_install_encypt_efi_noweb.txt
full_disk_install_encypt_efi_waitweb.txt
full_disk_install_encypt_secefi_noweb.txt
full_disk_install_encypt_secefi_waitweb.txt
full_disk_install_noencypt_bios_noweb.txt
full_disk_install_noencypt_bios_waitweb.txt
full_disk_install_noencypt_efi_noweb.txt
full_disk_install_noencypt_efi_waitweb.txt
full_disk_install_noencypt_secefi_noweb.txt
full_disk_install_noencypt_secefi_waitweb.txt
install_with_existing_partition.txt
Upgrade_using_GUI.txt
Upgrade_using_TUI.txt

test-case-format on my local versions finds no issues, so I'm guessing it's something it didn't pick up & something I missed (this is more likely).

2:
As for human names, Yep.  I hate spaces in filenames, so I didn't use any.
If the names are used for more than just the filename containing the file itself; I completely agree & whilst thought it maybe an issue, decided to use names that matched https://phab.lubuntu.me/w/release-team/testing-checklist/ so any missing ones would be easily detected.

I'll aim to look for the extra ? tomorrow, thanks Walter.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~guiverc/ubuntu-manual-tests/lubuntu-calamares/+merge/372039
Your team Ubuntu Testcase Admins is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-manual-tests.