Re: [Merge] lp:~guiverc/ubuntu-manual-tests/lubuntu-calamares into lp:ubuntu-manual-tests

> +        <dd>After ticking the "Encrypt system" radio box, please enter (and confirm) passphrase</dd>
re: `Shouldn't this be followed by a comment to verify that "encrypt system" is checked?`

I wouldn't know what to put, I see a twirly-thingy  (on install besides me) then screen returns [unchanged]; [calamares] screen won't allow NEXT until passphrases match.  If user unchecks/unticks - they've not done what the last instruction was.

Do we really need to testers to re-check they ticked (word I used instead of checked; would 'checked' be better than 'ticked'?) "Encrypt system". If it was unchecked they'll note it later "You should be required to enter the encryption pass.."   (sorry if this is unclear..)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~guiverc/ubuntu-manual-tests/lubuntu-calamares/+merge/372039
Your team Ubuntu Testcase Admins is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-manual-tests.