Re: [Merge] lp:~guiverc/ubuntu-manual-tests/lubuntu-calamares into lp:ubuntu-manual-tests

Review: Needs Fixing

Glad to see this! I was just thinking about I like the non-English language idea *a lot*. I think we should have one for both the installer and live. I think in both cases, we should try to limit variables, so I think we should make Internet, BIOS, and all default options a requirement.

Next step would be accessibility tests but I don't think any of us have the right hardware. Might be a nice optional test. We can worry about that at a different time, though.

The most urgent thing we should do is implement the bulk of your changes immediately. Go through the diff comments from your last set of commits up to r398 and fix those little quibbles and let's get this up on the ISO tracker!

Thanks again, for your contributions, Chris.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~guiverc/ubuntu-manual-tests/lubuntu-calamares/+merge/372039
Your team Ubuntu Testcase Admins is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-manual-tests.