Kubuntu Council Poll - Member Reappointment

Dear Kubuntu Community

Apologies for the delay and short notice in regard to upcoming Kubuntu
Council elections. Three members of the council are soon to expire their
membership. However, each member has expressed their desire to serve on the
Kubuntu Council for another term.

Of course, it is appropriate that the members of the kubuntu community
support these members in their reappointment.

Therefore the Council has created a Poll on Launchpad within the Kubuntu
Members section, and we ask that you vote to approve or deny these
reappointments.

The Council Members standing for reelection, and a link to each individuals
poll is as follows

*Aaron Honeycutt *-
https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-members/+poll/ahoneycutt-kc-reelection-2021

*Rik Mills* -
https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-members/+poll/rikmills-kc-relection-2021

*Rick Timmis* -
https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-members/+poll/ricktimmis-kc-relection-2021

Polls open for voting at Midnight on 12th September and close at Midnight
on 18th September 2021

Thank you for taking the time to vote.

--
Best Wishes

Rick

*For additional info, social, blog and contact details drop by my website.*

       *ricktimmis.com* <http://www.ricktimmis.com>

Follow ups