Re: Kubuntu Council Poll - Member Reappointment

I used to be active years ago at least 10 have used linux since y2k
and Kubuntu since at least 2012.

as I have gotten older I have felt less and less like hacking and just want things to run. Kubuntu always did that so I was happy.

have 18.04lTS on box but it has been getting buggy over the last year or two, bought new hard drive and loaded a fresh clean copy of 20.04 back then in 2020. it is driving me to drink.
dpkg won't update so can't update software
Alpine won't log into my ISP (and neither I nor my ISP provider can figure out why
and these are just the big issues that are bothering me most

I'm so ready to drop kubuntu right now.

you may have stripped me of my voting priledges but what is going on with my trusty Kubuntu???

Bob