Re: Ubuntu table

On Fri, Feb 23, 2024 at 12:05 PM Chris Fisher <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi Valorie,
>
> Ok, I can confirm we'll have a table space; I don't know if it will be a
> specific size, but we'll try to ensure you get the first crack at the table
> you think will work best.

Excellent.

> The official hotel recommendation is the bit that is taking the longest;
> if you're tight on time, I can recommend Holiday Inn up there in
> Bellingham. It's not the closest to the college, just a few minutes further
> away, but it's the newest and owned by my wife's father. So I can
> vouch they run a good hotel over there. It's where I stay when I stay up in
> Bellingham.
>
> https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/bellingham/blihi/hoteldetail

We've usually stayed at what is now called the Coachman, because LFNW
events were sometimes there. Can you say whether or not there will be a
party, and if so where it will be held?

> I'm curious what you think would work best to put on our website?
> Typically, a sponsor represents one project/group. I can ask the team if
> putting multiple logos up there is an option. But we might be up against
> space constraints. Do you have a specific logo that would work if we need
> to go that route? (maybe the Kubuntu logo?)

I will get together with the other project heads and see what we can come
up with; perhaps small logos all stacked together. Of course I love the
Kub. logo and would gladly use that if the others think that is acceptable.

> Here's what I need to get you official in our system:
>
> 1. The primary contact info (and where can send an invoice)

kubuntu-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. A logo we can use on our website

3. Title as you'd like it to appear on the website
> 4. URL
> 5. A short blurb
>
> Thank you!
> -Chris