What we need for the LFNW website

Hi y'all, Chris Fisher from LFNW is asking again about the things they need
for the website. He said, only to me for some reason:

"Hi Valorie,

Ok, I can confirm we'll have a table space; I don't know if it will be a
specific size, but we'll try to ensure you get the first crack at the table
you think will work best.

The official hotel recommendation is the bit that is taking the longest; if
you're tight on time, I can recommend Holiday Inn up there in Bellingham.
It's not the closest to the college, just a few minutes further away, but
it's the newest and owned by my wife's father. So I can vouch they run a
good hotel over there. It's where I stay when I stay up in Bellingham.

https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/bellingham/blihi/hoteldetail

I'm curious what you think would work best to put on our website?
Typically, a sponsor represents one project/group. I can ask the team if
putting multiple logos up there is an option. But we might be up against
space constraints. Do you have a specific logo that would work if we need
to go that route? (maybe the Kubuntu logo?)

Here's what I need to get you official in our system:

1. The primary contact info (and where can send an invoice)
2. A logo we can use on our website
3. Title as you'd like it to appear on the website
4. URL
5. A short blurb

Thank you!
-Chris"

My thoughts about the logo were that one of us could stack the logos from
the flavors who will attend and make it one image? Who among us has the
skill to do that? or we have another idea?

and the other questions -- what shall we say? I think it is up to us who
plan on attending to come up with answers ASAP. Sorry I've been laggard; my
niece and I have been caring for my sister/her mother while her caretaker
daughter was taking a cruise, her first break for years. It's been very
hard and of course good too, but it has sucked up much of my time.

So your timely input is awaited.

Thank you,

Valorie

--
she/her. "Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself
running with them." - Marcus Aurelius

Follow ups