New/Updated Donation services for Kubuntu

Hi Jonathan, hoping you can help with a little advice.

Kubuntu needs to update its donation links, and we would like to provide
for additional providers like Patreon, Ko-Fi, liberapay, perhaps
open-collective.

To do this I think it will be important for you as Kubuntu Treasure to be
involved, would it be OK to include you as an access member on the accounts?

I am assuming that we will also need bank account details Account No. Sort
Code for making deposits forge donations we receive, will you be able to
provide that ?

My plan is to research a little further and select three providers in
addition to our PayPal, and make recommendation to the Kubuntu Council for
their approval, hopefully next week.

Any other advice or input you have would be most welcome.

Best wishes
Rick

Follow ups