Re: New/Updated Donation services for Kubuntu

Hi, I'm back at my desk now after a holiday.

Yes I can help get those online and working.

With Paypal they make themselves very easy to set up an account and
start accepting money then they cut off access while you try to
persuade them you are a legal entity.  Kubuntu is an unincorporated
association which in UK countries is fine to get a bank account with
but it did take some persuading to convince Paypal to give access
again so I'd just be mindful of that sort of issue.

Kubuntu has a Bank of Scotland account 80-22-60 13920762 with £9992 in
it currently and a Paypal account which is empty (I just withdrew it
into BoS account).

I have made two payments to Scarlett of $2250 each with one further
one planned at the start of March.  I make these out of my personal
account then withdraw from BoS to my personal account as that is all
the BoS account allows and my account (with Wise) is efficient for the
currency exchange.

Jonathan