Important!! - Brand & Wallpaper Contest Judging

Dear Fellow Councillors

We have had a good response to both contests, and I think you will all be
very impressed with the level of quality of submissions. I am very excited!!

There are two contests that require your review and judgement, I'll deal
with each individually

*Kubuntu Brand Contest*

This is the crucial one, as we are defining what the new Kubuntu Brand will
look like going forward from 24.04. I have put together guidance notes on
criteria, and how to judge the entries, and a sample and link to a shared
Google Drive (Apologies KDE OwnCloud is restricted to 10Mb) with the
entrants assets

Please can you take a look through this deck and the assets, and provide
your overall score on the final slide.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1mS_5-0SrWDHgaORCoc3lBaCMkXkt5NKIrhnUX2Twy9o/edit?usp=sharing

*Kubuntu Wallpaper Contest*

The Wallpaper contest is less complex, we just need to decide who is the
overall winner, and with the other entries, decide if they should be
packaged and included with 24.04 or not.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1rF8vQch2kH8GDDzQrg1sR3eJz6z5rllXGhR4VDSguhc/edit?usp=sharing

Ideally I would like to make an announcement to our website on Tue 9th
April, hopefully giving Scarlett & Rik enough time to get it packaged.

--
Best Wishes

Rick

*For additional info, social, blog and contact details drop by my website.*

       *ricktimmis.com* <http://www.ricktimmis.com>

Follow ups