Re: New/Updated Donation services for Kubuntu

Time appropriate greetings Kubuntu Friends

With the approaching LTS Release, Kubuntu's 3 month contract with Scarlett
is coming to an end. However, during this phase I believe that Kubuntu has
seen significant progress, and we will be ready for the LTS release with a
very nice Kubuntu 24.04 product, and supporting materials.

We have several initiatives, which will also come to fruition shortly. New
Website, Wallpapers, Branding (Look and Feel) Support Wiki/Forum and
Discourse discussion platform.

Therefore I would like to propose that the Kubuntu Council consider an
extension to the contract with Scarlett for a further 3 months, provided
she is willing.

I anticipate a the total cost of such an extension to be $6750 (3 x $2250)
for the three months, May 2024, June 2024, July 2024

@Kubuntu Council <kubuntu-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  The Kubuntu Council
will need a seconder to support this proposal, and quorum vote for this to
proceed.

@Jonathan Riddell <jr@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Are you able to provide a current
account balance to aid the KC in it's consideration?

Many Thanks, and Best Wishes
Rick Timmis
Kubuntu Council