Re: CDA approval for LFNW

Box 2 of 4 showed up today with the stickers (I think? because the bottom
was not taped, some came out). Hopefully we will have room somewhere for
the stand-up banners; we do have our own that we got printed some years ago
for the Ubuntu LoCo (horizontal not vertical). I'll be writing next to the
LFNW liaison to see how much space we have and when we can get access to do
setup.
Attached: photo of the box 2/4.

Valorie