Re: LFNW: Need to solidify plans

I'm getting slightly antsy about plans for our LFNW table. I know that
Scarlett has a plane ticket - how are you getting from SeaTac to the hotel,
and from your hotel to the venue?  Etc.

Thomas & I are staying at Bellingham Holiday Inn & Suites; he's flying in
Friday morning and we're driving up to B'ham from here; I'll be dropping
him off at SeaTac Sunday by 5:30 or so, depending on traffic between LFNW &
SeaTac.

Thomas will not be spending much time at the table; he's not part of the
team.

Simon, are you coming to LFNW, and if so will you be around for staffing
the table?

Same questions to Erich and crew.

Also, when are y'all arriving and when shall we get together for a meal,
hugs, etc.? And where? Last time I was there, the Greek place was still
really good.

My phone is still 253-740-2725 and I'm still on Signal and also use google
messages and of course email.

I will need some help schlepping the 3 boxes + 2 unwieldy stand-up banners
from my car to the table Friday night or Sat. morning, depending on what
LFNW allows, and then back out to the car Sunday in the early afternoon;
have not looked at the LFNW sched.

Valorie

PS: Aaron will be at LFNW, and will be at the System76 booth, so he is
possibly available for some get-together too. I have two KDE buddies
showing up as well.

--
she/her. "Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself
running with them." - Marcus Aurelius