SeaGL in November

Hi all, both Scarlett and I want to attend SeaGL in November, which will
happen in the HUB in the middle of the University of Washington. Served by
buses, the train, and loads of parking as well. Hotels and/or AirB&Bs
should be slightly less expensive than their previous location, but it is
Seattle. https://seagl.org/

I've applied for a table and will apply for funding for a hotel as well.
I'll try to make new Kubuntu stickers because the previous ones are
outdated and almost gone.

At LFNW It was a thrill to see, among the loads of other stickers in the
box I was sent, some old, old, old Kubuntu stickers. I had never seen them
before! Snagged two for myself; both my laptops are now proudly wearing
them.

I will ask the Community Team if they want me to send back the stand-up
Ubuntu banners (2), tablecloth, and the remainder of the stickers. Unless
they need the stickers back, it would make sense to keep them. It was great
to have the banners & tablecloth though. I think Scarlett got a photo or
two of our table.

Another brief email next, about an entirely different topic!

Valorie

--
she/her. "Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself
running with them." - Marcus Aurelius

Follow ups