Re: SeaGL in November

Hi Valorie

Ooh would love to see some pictures of the stickers, and LFNW, maybe we
could write something on the website.

Updated stickers is a great idea.

I was also thinking about producing some box sets, do you remember the old
Boxed distro's Red Hat, Xandros, SuSe. I think these could be great
promotion tools, but also sellable as gift items
I'm thinking about Windows 10 EOL

Thoughts ?

PS +1 for you and Scarlett to attend SeaGL

Rick