kubuntu-ppa team mailing list archive

a few queries from a devoted fan

hi guys

first of all let me start by saying i'm a huge fan ... i upgrade your posted
stuff religiously the minute it's published.
second i love to humbly offer my help, i'd love to be a part.

and now, i have a few questions / notes:
i have a few problems since updating a few days ago:
1. network manager fails to connect to WiFi after logoff & logon
2. machine fails to go to sleep (suspend to RAM) properly.
3. machine freezes after a long time with xscreensaver working - no apparent
reason.

some details:
i drive a sony vaio vgn-120p with 3GB RAM and an on board intel video driver
linux kernel version 2.6.38-4

love to help with more details / logs if needed.

P.S

i'm sending this mail cause the problems emerged and obviously no bug report
pop up was available

thank you again for you excellent work