kuosc team mailing list archive

Translation Announcement: "theme bootloader translated"

KUOSCians Namaste

Please go through our second mail in our mailing list

#Topics:
-> Translation in Nepali
-> TranslateLinuxToday

#Translation in Nepali

We have reached to another milestone in Localization.  Our Team  Ubuntu
Nepali Language Localization Team(उबुन्टुका नेपाली भाषा समायोजकहरू) has
completed the translation of  template "bootloader"

Details for Nepali translation

    Vivid (15.04)
    Template “bootloader”
    Nepali (ne)
    Total no. of Strings (87)

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/vivid/+source/gfxboot-theme-
ubuntu/+pots/bootloader/ne/+details

#TranslateLinuxToday
The more we will translate, more we will have strings in Nepali and soon
we can run Ubuntu or other Linux based OS and softwares in Nepali, so in
a day atleast translate some strings

Namaste.
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by