ladon-dev-team team mailing list archive

[Question #256094]: Not create a object everytime

New question #256094 on ladon:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ladon/+question/256094

Hi, well i'm testing ladon and i like it, but i have a question.
I have a complex object that make a lot of fuctions and  a take a lot of time to create it.
I want that my service call a fuction of that object, but it create the object in every single request.

I try to create in the import module and out of service class.

Is possible to create a object and leave waiting until requests come? if yes, how?

Ty a lot!

Ladon Developer, which is an answer contact for ladon.