ladon-dev-team team mailing list archive

[Question #256157]: Enum type with Ladon

New question #256157 on ladon:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ladon/+question/256157

Hi,

I'm writing a WS with Ladon and I need to use Enum types in classes. How can I do that ? I always got errors and I'm getting crazy !

In order, I've tried to extend Enum (enum package) & LadonType and write my enum as recommanded from python documentation (3.4). This wasn't working because I didn't defined types. Next, I tried to use {'type':str,'default'=myString} but this didn't worked too ... I'm out of idea

Thanks you for helping :)

Ladon Developer, which is an answer contact for ladon.