Bazaar upgrade branch being bounced, test failure in devel

I've got a branch that fixes the currently failing devel build and
gets the Bazaar upgrade working:
  lp:~jml/launchpad/start-bzr-from-egg-devel

I've tried submitting it to PQM, but I get rejected with "Executing
pre-commit hook /bin/false at Tue Jul 21 08:06:41 2009"

I have a version of that same branch made against db-devel:
  lp:~jml/launchpad/start-bzr-from-egg

Which I have submitted PQM, since this *is* release-critical.
Unfortunately, I don't know whether PQM will let it through.

I'm heading out now, and won't be available until tomorrow morning Sydney time.

If the test failure in devel is sufficiently irritating, then please
ask a LOSA to land lp:~jml/launchpad/start-bzr-from-egg-devel onto
devel with this commit message:
  [release-critical=flacoste][r=mwhudson][ui=none] Upgrade to Bazaar
1.17. Use correct path to bzr executable to correctly handle buildout
upgrade. Drop bzr from sourcedeps.conf, since it is now managed
through buildout.

If you *don't* see this commit message on db-devel in the next hour or
so, that means the landing to db-devel got rejected. I would very much
appreciate it if someone could take it upon themselves to land it for
me.

Note that both branches have been tested fully on ec2.

Thanks,
jml

Follow ups