Re: Bazaar upgrade branch being bounced, test failure in devel

On July 21, 2009, Jonathan Lange wrote:
> I've got a branch that fixes the currently failing devel build and
> gets the Bazaar upgrade working:
>   lp:~jml/launchpad/start-bzr-from-egg-devel

> I've tried submitting it to PQM, but I get rejected with "Executing
> pre-commit hook /bin/false at Tue Jul 21 08:06:41 2009"

I asked Herb to re-enable PQM submissions to devel for a moment and submitted
that branch.

Thanks!

> I have a version of that same branch made against db-devel:
>   lp:~jml/launchpad/start-bzr-from-egg

That one is finishing playing in buildbot and the build seems to be succesful
so far. So it should land pretty soon.

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx