Re: Changing launchpad-project projects to AGPL

On Jul 22, 2009, at 1:29 PM, Joey Stanford wrote:

2) Karl, I'd like to open up the moin and wordpress themes now as
well. Would you kindly start the paperwork and approvals process
needed for that please?  I apologize as I think I am at fault for not
noticing these earlier and bringing them to your attention.

Note that our dev and help wikis still have some issues, and need a little RT love. For example, I recently opened an RT to get docutils installed so we can use reST format for our pages. Joey, can you have a look at those RTs and see if any can be resolved?

Thanks,
-Barry