Changing launchpad-project projects to AGPL

Hi,

I was just poking around https://edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-project
and realized that we have not yet changed the licenses of the projects
under launchpad-project to AGPL (they are still marked proprietary).

1) Karl and/or Brad, would be so kind as to make this switch? I think
the list needs a little bit of vetting as well.

2) Karl, I'd like to open up the moin and wordpress themes now as
well. Would you kindly start the paperwork and approvals process
needed for that please?  I apologize as I think I am at fault for not
noticing these earlier and bringing them to your attention.

Thanks,

Joey

Follow ups